1. WEBSITE – means website of the Service Provider: www.techmark.com.pl, where the Service Provider places texts and information materials concerning their business activity. The content of all materials placed on the website has been developed by the Service Provider. It is required to receive a written consent of the Service Provider prior to copying or reproducing any content of the Website.
2. DATA CONTROLLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – means Techmark L. Ogłoza, S. Zdziechowski sp.j., with its registered office at ul. Piotrkowska 10/12, 95-070 Aleksandrów Łódzki, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź XX Commercial Division of the National Court Registry, with KRS number 0000005619, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 726-000-22-12, REGON (statistical number) 470513221, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 42 712 17 95.
3. CLIENT, USER – means the natural person having full or limited capacity for legal acts, or legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, which contacts the Controller directly in the company’s registered office, by phone, by fax, by e-mail or uses the services provided by the Service Provider with electronic means (by Contact Form, or Newsletter), and by doing so voluntarily provides their personal data to the specific purpose to the Controller.
4. SERVICE – means the Service provided by electronic means to the User by the Service Provider pursuant to Article 2 section 4 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended) or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
5. PARTY – means the Service Provider and the Client, who entered into a Contract on providing service by electronic means.
7. NEWSLETTER – means electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider by means of e-mail correspondence, which renders it possible for all Clients using the service in question to receive from the Service Provider current Newsletter with marketing information.
8. CIVIL CODE – means the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
9. PRIVATE POLICY – means the set of rules regarding processing and protection of the Clients’ personal data.
10. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. The Controller uses relevant technical and organisational means, with the aim of guaranteeing the best possible protection of the collected personal data against unauthorised access or improper use by the third parties.
2. By voluntary provision to the Service Provider of personal data in the Contact Form, sign-up for Newsletter, e-mail correspondence, by phone or otherwise, the User hereby gives their consent for processing of their personal data in order that the Service Provider take steps required by the User. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so renders the requested services impossible.
1. Personal data of the User will be processed:
a) In order to provide services, for which the User has given their voluntary and conscious consent in terms of data processing purposes specified in that consent and in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a Contract (Article 6(1)(a) and (6)(1)(b) of the GDPR). The steps in question may include sending of commercial offers, order processing, issuing VAT invoices, sending messages with electronic means or by post, including marketing materials on the products and services on offer (Newsletter, Contact Form, phone contact), complains settlement.
b) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Service Provider or by a third party, with whom the Service Provider entered into personal data processing agreement (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which for example relate to:
– transactions made using electronic means (e- mail),
– dispatch of ordered goods,
– claims enforcement and collateral,
– data archiving and storage of relevant evidence for the observance of personal data processing obligations,
– compilation of internal statistics and analyses for the purposes of marketing and Website development (to this end data on the visits to our Website, IP addresses of the Users, domain names, types of browsers, type of operational systems, etc. are collected automatically).
– development of the commercial offers and advertising materials for the Users.
1. Personal data are kept for the period specified in the Contract made between the User and the Service Provider, during the ongoing commercial transactions and other steps taken at the request of the User, until the User withdraws their consent for data processing.
2. Should the User withdraw their consent for personal data processing, the Controller shall continue to process it, if there is a need to:
a) perform obligations arising out of the provisions of law, including tax law and accountancy law,
b) enforce claims arising out of the Contract performance, as well well delivery and sale of goods and services,
c) prevent frauds and breaches,
d) disclose the data in question on request of the authorised public entities;
however, data in question shall not be kept longer than 15 years.
Personal data provided to the Controller shall be exclusively received by the authorised employees of the Service Provider.
2. Personal data provided to the Service Provider may be transferred to:
a) bodies authorised to receive Users’ personal data pursuant to the provisions of law,
b) suppliers of ICT and IT services taking part in the processes necessary to perform the Contract,
c) any other companies providing their services to the Service Provider on the basis of Personal data processing agreement i.e. postal operators, couriers, banks, debt collection agencies, offices.
1. The User shall have right to request at any time access to their personal data, exercise their right to rectification, right to erasure and portability of data, right to restriction of processing, as well as right to object to processing of the personal data; relevant information on the User’s request shall be sent to email@example.com.
2. The User shall have the right to withdraw any of their consents (concerning Newsletter sign-up, Contact Form) at any time. Consent withdrawal shall not affect legitimacy of data processing performed prior to such withdrawal. It is recommended, that for the purposes of legal proof consent withdrawal be sent by post or using electronic means.
3. The User may lodge a complaint against the actions taken by the Service Provider to the supervisory authority i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
1. The Service provider uses analytical, sale-related and marketing profiling (tracking history of visits on the websites) in order to optimise the services, Website, as well as to adapt, display and sent to the User these materials, which are of greatest interest to them, and to make measurements necessary to improve the services provided by the Service Provider. Binding decisions are not automated.
1. techmark.com.pl Website collects automatically all data contained in cookies, when the user visits the Website (e.g. IP address, type of browser, website activity, history of searched keywords, etc.).
3. Cookies used by the Website apply to all users of the Website. Cookies collect different types of information on the Users visiting the Website, but as a general rule they do not collect personal data.
5. Information collected via cookies is used by the Service Provider for advertising, marketing and information purposes. Thanks to cookies the Service Provider is able to discover Users’ preferences in order to adapt the Website to the individual needs of the User as much as possible, e.g. by sending Newsletters adapted to the User’s preferences, or displaying advertisements in line with the User’s interests.
6. Cookies on the Website are also used for marketing purposes commissioned to the third parties. For the purposes of cooperation with such third parties, the browser used by the Users records also other cookies coming from entities running this kind of marketing business. Their aim is to display only such advertisements, which correspond to individual preferences.
7. For marketing purposes the Controller uses services of the following entities using cookies on the Website:
a. Doubleclick by Google, (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States)
b. Facebook Inc., (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States);
c. Google Analytics (Google LLC1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States);
8. Tools specified above are used in line with the data protection rules in force in the entities mentioned above, which are available on their websites.
9. The User may change browser settings at any time to block cookies. Detailed information in this regard can be found in browser settings. If the User leaves the browser settings on the cookies unchanged, this means the cookies will be saved in your hardware memory and you give your consent for cookies. If you block or limit cookies on your hardware, trouble free use of the Website may be hindered.
Last update: 08/06/2018.